The mission of the Habersham Humane Society, Inc., is to advance and promote humane treatment and care of Habersham County’s companion animals through advocacy, education, targeted programs, and support of the John B. Gesbocker Animal Shelter of Habersham County.
We help the community by:
- Assisting with low cost spay and neuter options
- Transporting animals to shelters where their chances for survival and adoption are better
- Raising awareness and donations through grant writing, donor fundraisers, and presenting to Civic Organizations and Church groups
- Educating students at local schools about responsible pet ownership
- Directing aid to the Habersham County Animal Shelter