June 18, 2019
The Habersham Humane Society will host the Fourth Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at The Orchard Golf & Country Club in Clarkesville, Georgia. The 2018 tournament was a huge success due to the incredible support of our many corporate and local business partners. Together, you make it possible for HHS to exist, and to continue fulfilling of our mission.
We were able to raise over $23,000 from this one event which provided us the necessary funds to reach our annual goals:
- Assisted in care and placement of all Habersham “puppy mill” animals
- Fostered and transported 83 dogs and cats via the Road Trip Home program
- Spayed and neutered 149 dogs and cats through our local vet assistance program
- Installed a new on-site storage facility at Habersham Animal Shelter
- Implemented our first Humane Education Program with Habersham school system with a donation of 142 animal / humane-themed education books at Baldwin Elementary School. Voted to adopt and fully fund an additional school to be supplied with books in Q1 2018!
BIG DOG – $1,200
Sponsors are welcome to set up a table at the event, and foursomes can play in the tournament at no additional cost. Big Dog sponsors will be recognized on the tournament tee shirt. Top Cat and Puppy Love level benefits included.
TOP CAT – $750
Sponsors will be recognized on the Golf Tournament Event page and additional sponsor signage at the event. Puppy Love and Cat’s Meow Level included.
PUPPY LOVE – $300
Business Information for sponsors will be placed in “Tee Gift Bags.” Sponsor signage at a hole.
CAT’S MEOW – $100
Your pet name or company name on signage at a hole.
We hope that we can count on your support in 2018 and your generous participation in our June Fundraiser Golf Tournament. If you have any questions or wish to sign up as a sponsor, please contact Julie Whitt at 706-839-1040.
The mission of the Habersham Humane Society, Inc. is to advance and promote humane treatment and care of Habersham County’s companion animals through advocacy, education, targeted programs and support of the Habersham County Animal Shelter. Our organization is 100% volunteer with no paid staff. The Habersham Humane Society, Inc. is incorporated as a 501(c) (3) and is funded by community donations and grants.